qt ruby gem install on windows xp

mail

I was looking forward to trying Ruby with qt - it seems a great
combination.

I installed Ruby on a windows XP machine using the ruby one click
installer (1.8.6-26). I then downloaded the qtruby4-1.4.9-mswin32.gem
and tried to install with the command:

gem install qtruby4-1.4.9-mswin32.gem

Immediately I then get a buffer error. I have read somewhere that
this could be due to zlib but I do not know how to get around the
problem. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark Ryan

Phillip Gawlowski