Question about LoginControl (asp.net 2.0)

Guest

I build a website on my computer and copy the files to the Server.
When I accessing the website which on the server by server's ip address,
everything is right. But when I use the domain name, all of the computers
cannot redirect the request url after they are validated except my computer.
I have use the FormsAuthentication.RedirectFromLoginPage event ,but it is no
use.
How to resolve it ?
Thanks!
PS:
I have tried to use Server.Transfer, it can get the correct web but the
User.Identity.Name is null. I also used Response.Redirect and
FormsAuthentication.RedirectFromLoginPage , it always stays at
"login.aspx?returnrul=XXXXXXXX"

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

I don't think this has anything to do with the Login Control. I think it is
a proxy issue.

Open Internet Explorer, go to Properties and the Connections tab. Look at
the advanced settings. You are probably using a proxy. Check if you are
bypassing the proxy for the domain in question and the other users are not.

If this is it, you need to set the other users the same. The fact that you
can do it and others cannot makes me think it is a client issue of some type
and IE settings are a common place to look. The IP will be seen as internal,
the domain will not, at least not automatically.

--
Gregory A. Beamer

Think Outside the Box!