Question about .NET Component and Winform Control

Danny

Hi,

Here is my basic scenario, I hope this makes sense. The user picks
options in my ASP.NET page and submits there request to the IIS
server. I execute a sequence of actions based on the request and
return the results to the user. Basic enough.

What I want to do is notify the user of what's going on in this
sequence of execution giving user feedback. Kind of like you are
entering sequence 1 leaving sequence 1 entering sequence 2 ...
Successful

Can I create a .NET Component or Embedded WinForm Control kind like a
Panel where the Server can send messages to this Control giving
feedback to the user?

In my scenario all the clients have the .NET Framework.

I'm kind of new at this so I appreciate any feedback or URL links for
resources

Thanks

Danny