Question on EditGrid

Rohit Gupta

I am using the Editgrid control from microsoft.
When i use a dropdownlist :
<select id="SUserID" name="SelectUserID">UserID</select>

along with the Edit grid, I am unable to save the changes made to the edit
grid.

If I remove the dropdown list, I can successfully save the changes made to
the edit grid.

Can someone help....

Thanks....Rohit

Scott M.

Do you mean that you are using the DataGrid control in Edit mode and you
have a DropDown list in one of your columns under the EditItem template?

Could you show us your code for the EditCommand event of the DataGrid?