Joined
Feb 15, 2021
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
i HOPE i can do this here

if not appropriate, my apologies

i have been working on mailchimp for a contact form

please see

Code:
https://us12.list-manage.com/contact-form?u=306cd03e7f37138962bfb6a91&form_id=7ee344e6d77085075983714fd778d5f4

how do i remove "Subscribe to our newletter" and button?

i tried and tried, cant figure it out

i googled the issue and tried every thing on the mailchimp site... so i have covered that

maybe look at the code and remove the "Subscribe to our newletter" and button code?

put the remaining in a codepen?

tell me, (i will look into this) can i start from scratch and get the exact same result minus the newsletter issue?

also, kindly pass on other sites that offer contact form templates :)

i know i can google this (i may still) but i am hoping to be headed in the right direction

anything else you can do for me?

MANY THANKS!!!!

Joined
Mar 31, 2023
Messages
95
Reaction score
8
To remove the "Subscribe to our newsletter" text and button from your Mailchimp contact form, you will need to remove the relevant HTML code from the form. Based on the code you provided, the following lines should be removed:

<button type="submit" class="button" name="subscribe" id="mc-embedded-subscribe">Subscribe</button>

Once you remove these lines, the text and button will no longer appear on your form.

As for starting from scratch, you can certainly create a new form in Mailchimp or use a different form builder to create a contact form. Some other popular form builders include Wufoo, Google Forms, and JotForm. These platforms offer a variety of templates to choose from and allow you to customize the design and functionality of your form.

Here is an example of a code snippet that you can use to create a simple contact form using HTML and PHP:

<form action="submit.php" method="post">
<label for="name">Name:</label>
<input type="text" id="name" name="name" required>
<label for="email">Email:</label>
<input type="email" id="email" name="email" required>
<label for="message">Message:</label>
<textarea id="message" name="message" required></textarea>
<button type="submit">Send</button>
</form>

This form includes fields for name, email, and message, and submits the form data to a PHP script called submit.php. You can customize this form as needed to match your specific requirements.

I hope this helps!

Joined
Feb 15, 2021
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
[...]

Phr0244,

thanks for the information!

i have indeed found other contact form templates

do i owe you a $0.25 now?