Question on Events for web controls in C#

Guest

Environment: VS 2005
Differences using VB.Net vs C#.Sharp

I've got a question about Visual Studio 2005. In VB.Net when I'm in code
view and I want to look at the events for a control (ie; like GridView
control or DropDown list
control), in code behind, when I drop down the drop down list (ie; the drop
down
list box in the upper left hand corner for the controls on a page), when I
select a control in this drop down and in the right hand side drop down
(still
in code view) I can now see the events for that control. That works like it
should in visual studio for VB.NET, but when I go to C#.Net, the controls
don't
show up in the left hand drop down (just the pagfe name shows up), and hence
the
events don't show up in the right drop down list. Whe I try hand coding
them, I
get them wrong. Is there something I need to turn on for the web controls to
show up in the drop down left side controls for the page in code view? Or is
there another way to automatically put in an event for a control? ie; a good
example would be GridView1_RowCreated. The GridView1 web control will show
up in VB.Net but NOT show up C#.Net.

I've even tried to copy them from vb.net, but I just get the events wrong.
Any
help would be appreciated.