Quick Ruby survey to share with community

Dan Mayer

We are working on some online Ruby development tools, and to get a
better idea of the average projects people are working on we set up a
quick survey. We were hoping if some Ruby hackers had a minute, they
could fill it out.

http://www.devverlabs.com/survey.html

We plan on sharing the results back out to the Ruby community and think
it could give an interesting picture of what kinds of projects people
are working on.

Thanks,
Dan Mayer