RadioButtonList and IE

Lost and Confused

I have a page with a page with usercontrol. The user control has a table with
RadioButtonList control and a list of dynamic text items. When you click on a
radiobuttonlist item, the dynamic text items change based on the selection.
I have "autopostback=true" for the radiobuttonlist control and a function
(xxx_SelectedIndexChanged) to handle the event and dynamically change the
list.
I have the event working when the user click the radiobuttonlist my event
gets called and my list gets regenerated.
The problem is that if I click the buttons one or more times and then use
IE's "back arrow". The radio buttons and my list dont match. Its like the
rb button changes and then the page history is saved. How can I get the back
button to show the correct pages.
Any information is welcome

Was