rails forum software?

Aaron Smith

um. I saw this forum software a while back that was ruby on rails.. and
it was a dead simple.. looked like a really nice forum, and they claimed
to write it in about 500 lines of code.. I can't for the life of me
remember what it is.. anyone have some links of RoR forum software?

Aaron Smith

Aaron said:
um. I saw this forum software a while back that was ruby on rails.. and
it was a dead simple.. looked like a really nice forum, and they claimed
to write it in about 500 lines of code.. I can't for the life of me
remember what it is.. anyone have some links of RoR forum software?

got it nevermind.. was called beast