random content pages shown, but never both

qa4ever

I'm a newbie on VS 2008 .NET

I have created one master page and two content pages. The problem is that
either the Head (i.e the menu) is displayed or the Main (with contain a
datalist etc. ).
The probablity appears to be fifty-fifty and random. I never see both two,
which I had expect.
There is no design nor runtime error.

Menu
or
Main

....but not ....

Menu
Main

Is there any known bug in the .net asp framework in this area?

<%@ Master Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true"
CodeFile="MasterPage.master.cs" Inherits="MasterPage" %>
<head runat="server">
<title>TV-Shoppen</title>
</head>
<form id="form1" runat="server">
<asp:ContentPlaceHolder id="Head" runat="server">
</asp:ContentPlaceHolder>
<asp:ContentPlaceHolder id="Main" runat="server">
</asp:ContentPlaceHolder>
</form>

Whole menu.aspx
<%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/MasterPage.master"
AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Menu.aspx.cs" Inherits="Default2"
Title="Content Page Menu"%>
<asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="Head" Runat="Server">
<asp:Menu runat="server" >
<Items>
<asp:MenuItem Text="ItemAdmin" Value="ItemAdmin"></asp:MenuItem>
<asp:MenuItem Text="Shop" Value="Shop"></asp:MenuItem>
</Items>
</asp:Menu>
</asp:Content>

Start of default.aspx
<%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/MasterPage.master"
AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="_Default"
Title="Content Page Body"%>
<asp:Content ID="Content2" ContentPlaceHolderID="Main" Runat="Server">
<asp:DataList ID="DataList1" runat="server"
</asp:Content>

Thank you,
/qa4ever