RDF Support in Ruby

Paul Stadig

Hi all,
I've been doing some thinking and writing on the subject of RDF
support in Ruby. I did a quick overview of RDF support in Ruby (http://
tinyurl.com/2d8cou) and then a conclusion and some suggestions where
to go from here (http://tinyurl.com/2zpoos).

I'd like to get community input/involvement with this. I've tried
contacting the authors of several RDF libraries (to include Rena and
redland-rdf), but gotten no response. Particularly, the redland
bindings are not going to be fully supported by Dave Beckett anymore,
which I believe means he'll accept patches, but not do any clean-up or
add new features himself.

Paul Stadig