Re RubyConf for Stragglers

Ezra Zygmuntowicz

Hey lists-
I'm just posting a reminder for the people who haven't seen this
yet. I have finished posting all the audio files of the presentations
this year at RubyConf. Also I have some video files of a few
presentations as well. And links to some slides and notes. I will be
adding some more slides and notes as well as video as I get the
content. Here is a link:

<http://yhrhosting.com:7000>

A few stats... Over the weekend(from Fri morning to Sunday
night) I served just over 2900 audio file downloads for close to
90gigs bandwidth! It looks like the interest in ruby has increased
quite a bit. I also wanted to thank Jim Freeze and Bil Kleb for
recording the audio and video and rabble for getting the files on
odeo.com as podcasts. There are some really great presentations and
tons of great informations in these files so come and get em. My
100Mbit pipe has unlimited monthly bandwidth ;-)

Thanks to all involved-

-Ezra Zygmuntowicz
Yakima Herald-Republic
WebMaster
http://yakimaherald.com
509-577-7732
(e-mail address removed)

Wilson Bilkovich

Cool. Did anyone happen to record/transcribe the Rails workshop? I was
at the continuations tutorial instead, and I'm curious about how the
other half lives.