    The "whatever.txt" is in with the rest of the classes and stuff costituting
    the one project.

    Zach.

    Zach, May 20, 2012

  2. Zach

    Zach Guest

    For the sake of clarity, I know how to read from a text file,
    I don't know how to name the source from which to read.
    Zach

    Zach, May 20, 2012

  3. Zach

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    You get the file name from either query parameter or
    form field in the request.

    If you return the file for download you can suggest a
    filename to the browser on a HTTP header.

    Arne

    Arne Vajhøj, May 20, 2012