Reading a file from within an whatever.aspx.cs

Zach

How do I address a file to read from an *.aspx.cs?

Simply coding "whatever.txt" isn't doing the trick.
The "whatever.txt" is in with the rest of the classes and stuff costituting
the one project.

Zach.

Zach

Zach said:
How do I address a file to read from an *.aspx.cs?

Simply coding "whatever.txt" isn't doing the trick.
The "whatever.txt" is in with the rest of the classes and stuff
costituting the one project.

Zach.
For the sake of clarity, I know how to read from a text file,
I don't know how to name the source from which to read.
Zach

Arne Vajhøj

For the sake of clarity, I know how to read from a text file,
I don't know how to name the source from which to read.

You get the file name from either query parameter or
form field in the request.

If you return the file for download you can suggest a
filename to the browser on a HTTP header.

Arne