Reading cookies in both ASP and ASP.NET pages

Patrick Dugan

I have a mix of ASP pages and ASP.NET pages within a web site. One of the
first asp pages creates several cookies with values. When I try to read
those same cookie values in the ASP.NET pages the values are not seen. Is
this a issue with defining the cookie path in the ASP.NET page? The cookies
are whereever they are stored by the older ASP page so what should the path
be on the asp.net side (if that is the issue.) Otherwise how can I see the
older ASP page created cookies?

Guest

Try making sure the Path attribute of the cookies is the same in both
frameworks, e.g. Path ="/"

Peter

Patrick Dugan

It is set to the same path in both the asp and asp.net pages of "/"
Some asp.net pages actually DO see the values but others under sunbfolders
do not see the values

Patrick Dugan

Finally found the issue. It was simply syntax error on my part. I used
"value" instead of "values" which did not work correctly (obviously)
Thanks for your help!