Reading Excel sheet from asp.net returns empty cell

Joined
Sep 5, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi,,

I am uploading the Excel sheet to Dataset ...

for this i have used the oledb conn string ..

I am using the following connection string to read values from rows from an
excel sheet into a dataset/datatable. One of the columns contains
alpha-numeric values ie. 400c
When accessing the value of this cell it returns "" (empty string).

Dim strconn As String = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OleDB.4.0;Data
Source=ExcelFile; Extended Properties=""Excel
8.0;HDR=YES;IMEX=1;ImportMixedTypes=Text """

It shosw the error Could not Find the Installation ISAM File