REALLY FRUSTRATING, Please help!!

Vittorix

I riepilogate with corrections and updates:

I've an Ajax Accordion that gets data from a database, in its content
there is a Repeater that gets data from another table, depending which
header is selected in the accordion.

in the Repeater I've a checkbox (one for eache repeated field) checked
by default that I select/deselect triggering the method
OnCheckedChanged which updates the record in the table connected to
the repeater.

this method OnCheckedChanged is triggered correctly (with the right
ClientID) when I deselect the a checkbox. I use the passed sender
checkbox's ClientID to identify and modify the record in the table

PROBLEM:
when I deselect the CheckBox, the correct sender ClientID is passed,
when I select the previously deselected checkbox a wrong ClientID is
passed!
in particolar, i found that it is passed the ClientID of last
unselected chechbox in the repeater

Please help, I'm going nuts!

here is the essential structure:

======================aspx
page========================================
CodeFile="Shipping.aspx.cs"
Inherits="test" MaintainScrollPositionOnPostback="true" %>

<ajaxToolkit:ToolkitScriptManager EnablePartialRendering="true"
runat="Server" ID="ToolkitScriptManager1" />

<ajaxToolkit:Accordion ID="MyAccordion" runat="server"
SelectedIndex="0" HeaderCssClass="accordionHeader"
HeaderSelectedCssClass="accordionHeaderSelected"
ContentCssClass="accordionContent"
FadeTransitions="false" FramesPerSecond="1"
TransitionDuration="1" AutoSize="None"
RequireOpenedPane="true" SuppressHeaderPostbacks="false"
Width="900px" >

<ContentTemplate>

<asp:Repeater ID="Repeater1" runat="server"
DataSourceID="SqlDataSource1">
<ItemTemplate>

<asp:CheckBox ID="ManifestCheckBox"
runat="server" AutoPostBack="true"
Checked="True" OnCheckedChanged =
"ManifestCheckBox_CheckedChanged" />

</ItemTemplate>
</asp:Repeater>
</ContentTemplate>
</ajaxToolkit:Accordion>

ConnectionString="<%$ ConnectionStrings:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX %>"
SelectCommand="SELECT * FROM [tblPICManifest] WHERE
([PICBatchID] =
@PICBatchID)">
<SelectParameters>
<asp:ControlParameter ControlID="selectedLbl"
DefaultValue=""
Name="PICBatchID"
PropertyName="Text" Type="Int32" />
</SelectParameters>
</asp:SqlDataSource>

======================aspx.cs
code========================================

if (!IsPostBack)
else

protected void ManifestCheckBox_CheckedChanged(object sender,
EventArgs e)
{
Control ctrSender = (Control)sender;
string controlID = ctrSender.ClientID;

Scott M.

Probably a good idea not to start with "riepilogate". You scared me away
from reading the rest of your post after seeing that!

Vittorix said:
[...]

Mark Rae [MVP]

Probably a good idea not to start with "riepilogate". You scared me away
from reading the rest of your post after seeing that!

The OP is obviously Italian, and by "riepilogate" he means "recapitulate"...