    http://www.patterndepot.com/put/8/JavaPatterns.htm.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Aaron

    Aaron Smith, Aug 28, 2007

  2. Aaron Smith

    Roedy Green Guest

    Roedy Green, Aug 28, 2007

  3. Aaron Smith

    z.cHris Guest

    Head First Design Patterns.

    "I receive the book yesterday and started to read it on the way
    home... and I couldn't stop. I took it to the gym and I expect people
    saw me smiling a lot while I was exercising and reading. This is tr-es
    'cool'. It is fun but they cover a lot of ground and they are right to
    the point. I'm really impressed."
    -- Erich Gamma, IBM Distinguished Engineer, and co-author
    of Design Patterns.

    z.cHris, Aug 28, 2007
  4. Aaron Smith

    Sanjay Guest

    Just so you know, this book is not for everyone. Especially someone like
    me. I like to read stuff to the point without lot of extra crap like
    lines and lines wasted on humor and somewhat meaningless conversations
    etc. While reading this book, I just skipped one third of the pages.

    Sanjay, Aug 28, 2007
  5. I like the Head First books as well, but if you are looking for a bit
    more "meat" then try "Design Patterns in Java" ISBN: 0321333020

    Pseudo Silk Kimono, Aug 28, 2007