Recordset paging headache .....

David

Hi,

I have an asp page which displays a list of records depending on what
was selected via another form.
I want to have this form broken down, displaying only 10 records, with
links underneath to display as
'Previous' and 'Next'

Firstly I have an include file for the connection which is:

strConnection = "xxxxxxxxxx"
Set adoDataConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
adoDataConn.Open strConnection

On my actual asp page, I just run the following code and print the
results on the screen

strquery = "SELECT * FROM reports ORDER BY ReportID DESC;"
Set RS = adoDataConn.Execute(strquery)

if RS.EOF then