Recordset schema

Sebasti?n Streiger

Hi everybody!
I´m new to XML and I need to generate an XML document. I should
suppport the outpus from an SQL query that may be user defined. So I
need to export that data to an XML document and I´m having trouble
with definig the schema. I wonder if there is a schema definition that
I would use as an example. Probably I´ll have to generate the schema
at runtime, depending of the results that the query returns.
Or is there a schema that can generalize that kind of structure?

I need to describe the data being exported and also export the data,
so the document would have 2 sections:

1 - Data structure definitions
2 - Data rows

How do I do to define this. I would like to use the standard datatypes
so that it allows for interoperability.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Sebastián Streiger