Redirecting Domain name

crhaynes

I currently have two urls going to the same page. I would now like jus
one of the them to go to the index and point the other to a mor
specific page deeper in the site. Is there a way to specify on th
index.htm that if a certain url is entered, redirect to new page? O
will this have to be done to the url and not the page itself?

Thanks.

-
crhayne

Black Rose

If you host two domains, can create two virtual servers. The different
host name in URL would point to different directory. This is easier
than redirecting.

Rose