Redirection problem

bob

Hi,
I am a new webdeveloper so I may be missing the obvious here.
I have an aspx page that captures a piece of info from the user.
It puts the info into a session variable.
It then calls a Dll method that performs a secure web request / web
response with another site.
The response contains a URL plus other elements.
I could decode this response with
HttpWebResponse webResponse = (HttpWebResponse)webReq.GetResponse();
StreamReader streamReader = new
StreamReader(webResponse.GetResponseStream( ), Encoding.ASCII );

string sRequest;
sRequest = streamReader.ReadToEnd();
streamReader.Close();
but there is no need as it is only the redirection I am interested in
at this stage.
so the dll method passes the redirection URL element back to my
calling page.
My page then redirects the user to this URL.

Further interaction between the user and the secure site occurs and
ends with a redirection by the secure site to one of two pages
(success / failure) on my site. (These URIs were part of the XML
transported in the initial request)

We now appear to have a new session.
My session variable when retrieved by the 'success' page is null.

The interaction XML doc with the secure site carries elements which I
could use to transport my data to the remote site.
The remote site would include this data in the final redirection to
my success page.

The only problem is I don't know how to decode the encrypted data
outside of the WebRequest / WebResponse environment.

i.e. how do you handle the incoming html during the 'success' page
load (I assume) so that you can decode the XML element.
I.e. I now want to utilise the intent of the code shown above to get
unencoded string sRequest.

Thanks
Bob