    CLB usage can be achieved?
    any comments welcome
    thx!!

    DAvid, Oct 24, 2004

  2. I would expect only a small improvement by optimizing code,
    unless you can cut something out.

    You might evaluate other synthesis tools, a newer board
    or schematic entry.

    -- Mike Treseler

    Mike Treseler, Oct 24, 2004

  3. DAvid

    Hung Guest

    thx

    I have heard that using less assignmnet, less looping, and less variable ,
    also, combine different if statement into one
    will help, is it true
    (it means hard-code all the thing?)

    Hung, Oct 24, 2004