Refreshing a different page

mark.wolfenden

Hi

I have one page which opens a pop-up window. When a button is clicked on the
pop-up window I want it to close and refresh the page that opened it in the
first place. Is this possible? I have tried to find a way to do it, but am
not very proficient with javascript and havent stumbled upon anything.

Thanks for any help.

Mark

Brian Kerrick Nickel

Hi

I have one page which opens a pop-up window. When a button is clicked on the
pop-up window I want it to close and refresh the page that opened it in the
first place. Is this possible? I have tried to find a way to do it, but am
not very proficient with javascript and havent stumbled upon anything.

Thanks for any help.

Mark

The window that opens a popup (via JS) is known as window.opener, so to
refresh that page, you just need to do:
if( window.opener ) window.opener.location.reload( );

Then closing the current window is:
window.close( );