Refreshing Flash file

Kamyk

Hello all!

I have some code in PHP, but the meaning is written in HTML code.
This code works to show me Macromedia Flash banner. I would like it to
refresh after some specific time, not only after refreshing a page.
Could you be so kind and write me how to do that?

Here are the code to put working banner on the screen:

VARIABLE_X="<OBJECT classid=\"clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000\"
codebase=\"http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.c
ab#version=5,0,0,0\" WIDTH=\"420\" HEIGHT=\"100\">
<PARAM NAME=\"movie\"
VALUE=\"http://www.kapy.bydg.pl/~marcinz/praca_mgr/".Parametry("zdjecia","PA
GE_HEADER_M2",1)."\">
<PARAM NAME=\"menu\" VALUE=\"false\">
<PARAM NAME=\"quality\" VALUE=\"high\">
<PARAM NAME=\"bgcolor\" VALUE=\"#f4f4f4\">
<EMBED
src=\"http://www.kapy.bydg.pl/~marcinz/praca_mgr/".Parametry("zdjecia","PAGE
_HEADER_M2",1)."\" menu=\"false\" quality=\"high\" bgcolor=\"#f4f4f4\"
WIDTH=\"420\" HEIGHT=\"100\" TYPE=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\"
PLUGINSPAGE=\"http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod
_Version=ShockwaveFlash\">
</EMBED></OBJECT>"

Thank you in advance
Marcin from Poland

Webcastmaker

I have some code in PHP, but the meaning is written in HTML code.
This code works to show me Macromedia Flash banner. I would like it to
refresh after some specific time, not only after refreshing a page.
Could you be so kind and write me how to do that?

Why refresh the Flash banner? Let Flash refresh the contents of the
Flash. Easier to do, the page does not refresh, it is probably
faster, and can be database, xml, or text file driven so you can
easily change the banners that appear by changing the data. Not to
mention you will be able to display both jpg and flash banners in the
same parent Flash object.