    asp.net 2.0, if he only could find a company which hosts asp.net webpages
    and annual fee is about the same for hosting PHP pages.

    what hosting company do you recommend?

    Jeff, Dec 9, 2007

  2. Mark Rae [MVP], Dec 9, 2007

  3. Brinkster.com is pretty cheap and not bad. I use CrystalTech for most of my
    sites now. They have good prices and great support.

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Dec 9, 2007
  4. Why do so many hosting providers (our current one included) offer Gigabytes
    of web space and a paltry 100-200 Megabytes of database storage?

    Scott Roberts, Dec 9, 2007
  5. Jeff

    Scott M. Guest

    I don't know why you think that php hosting is cheaper than ASP .NET
    hosting. I just think that your friend hasn't looked around very much.
    Here's an excellent provider that has a good plan starting at 8.95 a month.

    www.alentus.com

    Scott M., Dec 9, 2007
  6. I guess that's what the majority of their customers want...

    HostingUK offer additional data storage fairly cheaply...

    Mark Rae [MVP], Dec 9, 2007
  7. Jeff

    David Wier Guest

    David Wier, Dec 10, 2007