Regarding IIS Security.

Samuel Lee

After I have installed IIS security patch, I got the following error:

Server Error in '/Testing' Application.
----

A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client
(__txtServiceDetail_State="<PRE> </PRE>").

input value, and processing of the request has been aborted. This value may
indicate an attempt to compromise the security of your application, such as
a cross-site scripting attack. You can disable request validation by setting
validateRequest=false in the Page directive or in the configuration section.
However, it is strongly recommended that your application explicitly check
all inputs in this case.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpRequestValidationException: A potentially
dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client
(__txtServiceDetail_State="<PRE> </PRE>").

How or where could I disable the request validation by setting
validateRequest=false? Any solution?