regex expression for an Australian Mobile Phones

rote

I'm out for a regex expression to validate mobile phones like
+61408777888
or
61405673777

and not letters allowed
Thanks in advance

Arthur Dent

Well, without more details, (being a us person, I don't know which numbers
there are required, like, will the "6" always be on the front, or ??)
Here would be a very basic one...

\+?\d{11}

That will match 11 digits, with or without the leading "+" sign.
A REALLY great program for designing and testing regexs is Expresso.
It's here... http://www.ultrapico.com/Expresso.htm
It explains all the special characters, gives you basically a full "IDE" for
developing regexs.

Hope this helps, ...
- Arthur Dent.