RegisterStartupScript

Joined
Oct 18, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
i have use this RegisterStartupScript("CreateNewUser", strJavaScript) in one of my web form ...
Code:
Dim strJavaScript As String = "<script language='javascript'>window.opener.execScript(""__doPostBack('LBDepartment','')"",""JavaScript"");window.close();</script>"
        Page.RegisterStartupScript("CreateNewUser", strJavaScript)

i realize that if i apply the same method in another web form, it cannot work...
but now i need to apply this method in many other form to close the child window and refresh my parent page...
what method should i apply so that i can use the RegisterStartupScript in my other web form??

thanks...