Reminder: Philadelphia area XML user group

info

This is a reminder about the inaugural meeting of the Philadelphia XML
Users Group, on Wednesday, February 9th at 6:00. Betty Harvey will
speak on "The Value of an XML User Group", and we'll have an open
discussion of what we want the user group to be.

Visit http://www.xmlphilly.org/calendar.htm for the meeting agenda,
location, plus a map and directions.

Please sign up at http://www.xmlphilly.org/signup.asp if you're
planning to attend (or considering it), so that building security is
expecting you. You can also sign up to be informed about future
meetings.