    Anybody know what can be wrong?

    Thanks in advance
    Lucas

    Lukasz Olczak, Dec 28, 2007

  2. What does mean "configured weblogic to work in debug mode"? Did you run JVM
    in remote debug mode? Are you debuging Weblogic or JVM?

    My sugestion: run JVM in remote debug mode (could not recall suitable JVM
    options now) and bind to JVM to debug (not to Weblogic).

    You have not written what IDE you're using to debug - it might be also a
    source of problem.

    Jacek Wojciechowski, Dec 29, 2007