Remote debugging

Lukasz Olczak

Hi,

I have problem with remote debugging. I configured weblogic to work in
debug mode, so I can see stack trace of server in workshop. But flow
don't stop on active breakpoints. I'm sure that I have same version of
binaries and source and that instruction with breakpoint is processed.

Anybody know what can be wrong?

Thanks in advance
Lucas

Jacek Wojciechowski

Lukasz said:
I have problem with remote debugging. I configured weblogic to work in
debug mode, so I can see stack trace of server in workshop. But flow
don't stop on active breakpoints. I'm sure that I have same version of
binaries and source and that instruction with breakpoint is processed.

What does mean "configured weblogic to work in debug mode"? Did you run JVM
in remote debug mode? Are you debuging Weblogic or JVM?

My sugestion: run JVM in remote debug mode (could not recall suitable JVM
options now) and bind to JVM to debug (not to Weblogic).

You have not written what IDE you're using to debug - it might be also a
source of problem.