remoting programm execution in another computer using win32com

Discussion in 'Python' started by mechatronic, Jun 20, 2007.

  1. mechatronic

    mechatronic

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hello everyone!

    I have written a programm in Python which uses tool API. It executes a software but on the same computer. I wanted to know how should i do so that this program could execute the software, but in a remote computer. I tried to use the WMI command (windows management instrumentation) so that i could be connected to the remote computer. but i cant access the WIN32COM of th remote computer.

    The program that im tryin to remote is:
    from win32com import client
    soft=client.dispatch("softname.softname")
    cmand=soft.GetCDMToolbox()
    bsuccess=cmand.Setsourcefile("file_path")
    bsuccess = cmand.copy()

    I tried to integrate the WMI command but didnt work. maybe i didit wrong cuz im still novice in Python
    Could you help me plzzz????
    thank u and have a nice day!

    mechatronic, Jun 20, 2007