Remove columns in a dynamic table

C#_learner

Hi!!,

I have a table which i wanna print. what i wanted to do is, print the
header and footer in every new page i am printing. The table which i am
getting data is a dynamic table and with javascript i wanna remove 2
columns before i display it to the viewer .

Is there any possible way to accomplish this ?

Thanx

C#_Learner

Ian Collins

C#_learner said:
Hi!!,

I have a table which i wanna print. what i wanted to do is, print the
header and footer in every new page i am printing. The table which i am
getting data is a dynamic table and with javascript i wanna remove 2
columns before i display it to the viewer .

Is there any possible way to accomplish this ?
Yes. Please don't use silly words like "wanna" and I in lower case, it
makes you question hard to read.

Just set cell's className to a CSS class with the appropriate visibility
and display values, or set the values directly.
That's "Thanks"

C#_learner

Thank you Ian for the reply. Please appologize me for the wrong usage
of english.

By the way I have done the first part I mean removing those 2 columns.
But still i have the problem how to print Header and Footer for each
page they printing .

Thank you once again.
C#_learner

Ian Collins

C#_learner wrote:

Please don't top post!
Thank you Ian for the reply. Please appologize me for the wrong usage
of english.
Good to see the real thing this time :)
By the way I have done the first part I mean removing those 2 columns.
But still i have the problem how to print Header and Footer for each
page they printing .
This is probably outside the scope of JavaScript and more of a CSS
issue. You will probably have more luck on a web authoring group.