repeat accross 2 table cells per row....

John Pether (john@

I have the repeater below, which repeats a table row. However i'd like to display the results in two columns, so two table cells in the row, how do i do this. If I make the new cell it just stays blank....

<%
While ((Repeat1__numRows <> 0) AND (NOT GetCategories.EOF))
%><tr>
Repeat1__index=Repeat1__index+1
Repeat1__numRows=Repeat1__numRows-1
GetCategories.MoveNext()