Repeated parameter in the INI file

Deepu

Hi all,

I, trying to make a configuration file system with ruby.
In the configuration file the same parameter may appear multiple
times. This is allowed and how to handle such a situation with ini
library.
The present INI library i'm using returns the output as a hash. But in
a hash there can be no duplication of keys.

my idea is to support ini files as given below:

[conf1]
data=p1
time=12:23:22
data=p2
time=23:12:23
..
..
..
Thanks in advance,
Deepu D

Robert Klemme

2008/5/2 Deepu said:
Hi all,

I, trying to make a configuration file system with ruby.
In the configuration file the same parameter may appear multiple
times. This is allowed and how to handle such a situation with ini
library.
The present INI library i'm using returns the output as a hash. But in
a hash there can be no duplication of keys.

my idea is to support ini files as given below:

[conf1]
data=p1
time=12:23:22
data=p2
time=23:12:23
..
.
.
.
Thanks in advance,
Deepu D

Now, what was the question again? Was there any? I cannot find one.

robert