Replacing Code with Links

Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi, I am developing my own website and I have a huge chunk of code that appears in every page of my website (its actually the code for a navigation bar). So the problem is that whenver I have to change something in one page, I have do do the same thing in all the rest of the pages!! (Although I am using css, that only helps me preserve the style of each page, not the content :( ).

So I was wondering if there was a way that I can replace all that code in those pages with maybe a link (or something) to a seperate file that stores that chunk of code, so that I can easily change things around.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: