Report designing help..

Support

I am developing an app where I want my crystal report fro .NET to show some
data vertically on the left hand side. I did try putting it there and then
rotating by 90 degrees. It shows fine at design time, but while I view it in
browser, it comes horizontal again. Is there any setting I am missing?
Please suggest.