Report Viewer Data Sources problem

GMcCormick

I currently have a ASP.Net Web application and I am trying to add a report
using the Report View Report Wizard. I have created a data source, but when I
click finish it just takes me back to the Select Data Source window. Thereby
not allowing me to get any farther. Has anyone found a solution to this?

Ad