ReportViewer does not render in IE 6

tuningd

Hello I have a asp.net 2.0 application that has a couple of reports of
a server, in development with VS 2008 using IE 8 and Firefox 3 (does
not look great but it works) I have no problems seeing the reports. I
publish the app to the server and I can still see the report in IE 8
and Firefox 3 just fine.
Now if I use IE 6 on two different computers it does not render the
report viewer unless you go to tools --> internet options --> and
delete cookies. Then when you push ok the report will be shown. The
odd thing is the count and the files are the same before deleting
cookies and after.

Some of what I have tried and have failed.
setting AsyncRendering = false
deleting the cookies in code (get an error)
using the 8.0.0 version of the report viewer control
using the 9.0.0 version of the report viewer control