ReportViewer in UpdatePanel, Export Report

Alex

Hi,

I'm using a ReportViewer inside an UpdatePanel. When clicking a link inside the report to open a drill-down, the subreport is correctly loaded in the ReportViewer. However, if I try to export the report to excel, then the original report is being exported and not the drilldown sub report.

Is there any way around this?

Ad