Request.AddHeader & include files

Darren

Hi,

Has anybody managed to successfully add an include name value pair to
a page header?

Basically I want to throw a message box on page load, but I don't want
to register my javascript function with Page.RegisterStartupScript
because it'll end up being a nightmare to maintain. I'd rather
dynamically include an external JS file and then use the
Page.RegisterStartupScript to invoke to function on page load.

Any ideas?

Cheers, Darren.

Darren

Victor,

Thanks for the reply. How might you suggest I avoid the string
concatenation... reading in from a file? Are there any other ASP.NET
specific objects that could be used?

Cheers, Darren.