Request Encoding problem

Serdar Irmak

Hello,

I've an encoding problem with asp.net 2.0 pages, it only effects to the
input elements of forms that the client submitted, all other page content
can be displayed normally including Turkish characters. When a client enters
Turkish characters on a form and submits to save, they all fitered out on
postback by asp.net automatically. It only happens on English localized web
servers and I tried to put < globalization requestEncoding="UTF-8" / > and
also tried to add accept-charset="UTF-8" attribute to the form. I also saved
the pages as UTF8 signed in VS.Net, CurrentUICulture and CurrentCulture are
also set to Turkish (1055). Is anybody experienced and solved a similar
problem ?

Best Regards