Response Encoding related

Krishna

I have a asp.net page in which i have set the responseencoding
"WINDOWS-1252" it converts all the characters displayed from UTF-8 to
WINDOWS-1252. but i need to use WINDOWS-1252 as encoding type to post a
data to a server, but the display should remain in UTF-8. Like display all the
controls in UTF-8 when i click a button i need to convert the data from
UTF-8 to WINDOWS-1252 and post the data to server during postback is that
possible?