Request focus on Page refresh

Meendar

Hi,

Is there any way to set the request focus of an object in a jsp page
dynamically when the page refreshed.

Let me explain more in detail. Assume a form having two text fields
txt1 and txt2. On first load of this form, the focus should be in
txt1 , when successive refresh the focus should be in txt2.

Thanks in Advance,

SadRed

Hi,

Is there any way to set the request focus of an object in a jsp page
dynamically when the page refreshed.

Let me explain more in detail. Assume a form having two text fields
txt1 and txt2. On first load of this form, the focus should be in
txt1 , when successive refresh the focus should be in txt2.

Thanks in Advance,

document.getElementById(id).focus()

Meendar

document.getElementById(id).focus()

I don't mean that, i know to get focus on particular object, but i
need to get focus on a different object when the form gets refreshed
rather than the default focus.