    (memory leaks) and after some time working it throw some errors, and we only
    can do is reset IIS.

    I want can reset it directly or after some time. Some ideas? thanks

    jordi c, Dec 14, 2009

  2. jordi c

    James Parker Guest

    "jordi c" <jordi > wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    > I need know how can to reset a webservice from the same web service (if
    > isn’t possible, how can i reset it from another web service).
    > My problem is i use a win32 dll (no other options) which have some bugs
    > (memory leaks) and after some time working it throw some errors, and we
    > only
    > can do is reset IIS.
    >
    > I want can reset it directly or after some time. Some ideas? thanks

    You could restart the app pool that the webserice is running in using the
    IIS SDK's
    that Microsoft offers.

    Hope this helps.

    j1mb0jay

    http://www.dotnethelp.co.uk

    James Parker, Jan 20, 2010

  3. jordi c

    Patrice Guest

    Hi,

    AFAIK the application pool settings allows what to control what happens for
    example on excessive memory consumption or if you have X failures during a Y
    period.

    See :
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa720473(VS.71).aspx and around...

    --