ResponseNotReady in httplib

Manu

Hi
I try to access a web site and it returns me this exception
"ResponseNotReady" . I don't know what is the root of the problem and
how to sort it out.
I am using the excellent python requests library to access the web
site but it relies on httplib utlimately.

Could someone one explains me the problem and how to sort it out .

Thx
Dave