RFID API

Discussion in 'Java' started by Oliver Wong, Apr 12, 2006.

  1. Oliver Wong

    Oliver Wong Guest

    Oliver Wong, Apr 12, 2006

  2. Hi everyone,
    can anybody tell me what are the java api for RFID reader?
    Thanx.

    Gianluca Capece, Apr 12, 2006

  3. Thanx, but this is for JME: I'm looking for the API specification for JSE
    or JEE.
    I only found the toolkit "Java System RFID Software" but it's an
    exucatable packet for windows 2003 or a rpm for Redhat EE. I would know if
    there's an API to build an application to manage a RFID reader on a PC.
    Thanx.

    Ps. Sorry for my English but I don't speak it very well... :-(

    Gianluca Capece, Apr 12, 2006
  4. Oliver Wong

    Oliver Wong Guest

    You probably should have posted what you found so far and explained why
    it doesn't solve your problem. I'm guessing you've seen
    http://www.sun.com/software/solutions/rfid/index.xml and
    http://www.sun.com/software/products/rfid/faq.xml

    There's this one which uses a combination of .NET and Java:

    http://www.devx.com/enterprise/Article/31131

    There's also these ones, but they seem to be still in the early stages
    of development:

    http://singularity.firstopen.org/
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/logicalloy
    http://jrfid.sourceforge.net/