ruby 1.8.3 installer for windows

Andres M. Hidalgo

Where can I get ruby 1.8.3 for windows as a single installer?

Thanks

Andres

Ryan Leavengood

Nowhere. For various reasons a release was not able to be made. There
will be an installer for 1.8.4 though, from what I understand.

Ryan

Dave Burt

Andres said:
Where can I get ruby 1.8.3 for windows as a single installer?

Ryan Leavengood:
Nowhere. For various reasons a release was not able to be made. There
will be an installer for 1.8.4 though, from what I understand.

Look for it soon after 1.8.4 is finalised, around Christmas.

Cheers,
Dave

Curt Hibbs

------=_Part_18820_17681679.1130730166858

Ryan Leavengood:

Look for it soon after 1.8.4 is finalised, around Christmas.

I didn't do one-click installer version for 1.8.3. Ryan is correct that Mat=
will most likely release 1.8.4 around Christmas (its a tradition).

There will be a preview installer for 1.8.4 shortly after that. The final
version of the installer could be a month of two later since I want to
upgrade all of the included extensions to their most currently versions, fi=
outstanding bugs, and make sure its fairly well tested.

Curt

------=_Part_18820_17681679.1130730166858--