Ruby and SDL

Bino Oetomo

Hi All ...

I want to learn more about Ruby and SDL ..
Found there is 3 "project" about it
- Ruby/SDL
- Rudl
- RubyGame

But I found none of them have active user group forum/list

Anyone know about the most active user group or discussinon or forum or
list ?

I don't want to judge which one is better (I'm not hardcore dev) ... but
more active user will (hopefully) mean more help I can get.

Sincerely
-bino-

SonOfLilit

Hi,

There isn't much to the connection between Ruby and SDL. It is pretty
simple and straightforward. You'd do better to join an SDL community.

There is lacking documentation to some of those projects. Some people
on the list proposed to write better docs, we emailed the author of
Ruby/SDL to ask him to set up a wiki and he never replied. It didn't
go anywhere from there.

If you need specific help on how the bindings work, feel free to email
me or the list.

Check out http://RubyMentor.rubyforge.org/

Aur

Bino Oetomo

Hi
Hi,

There isn't much to the connection between Ruby and SDL. It is pretty
simple and straightforward. You'd do better to join an SDL community.

If you need specific help on how the bindings work, feel free to email
me or the list.

Check out http://RubyMentor.rubyforge.org/

Thankyou for your enlightment.
I'll first join the SDL community first, and soon as I got clearer view
about SDL , i'll back to you.

Sincerely
-bino-

Stefan Rusterholz

Bino said:
Hi All ...

I want to learn more about Ruby and SDL ..
Found there is 3 "project" about it
- Ruby/SDL
- Rudl
- RubyGame

But I found none of them have active user group forum/list

That's not quite true. Jacius of Rubygame is in #rubygame on
irc.freenode.org on a daily base.

Regards
Stefan