Ruby CMS

z3r0_f4ct0r

Hi all!

I'm looking for a mature ruby based cms. Something like Slate http://slatecms.wvu.edu/ but a bit more active and mature.

Its either that or I'm going to have to stick with PHP for this one.

ANy recommendations?

Thanks!

z3r0

Josh Cheek

z3r0_f4ct0r

Well out of all of the m refinery seems the most complete. Though I really think Slate CMS is heading in the right direction.
It just needs some more contributors. I don't think they have released the current production version that they are running.

It is more then likely more complete then the 0.5 release. I'm not a ruby expert yet, perhaps someone can test it out?

I'm trying to get the basics on getting it up n running on Mac OS X Snow.

http://slatecms.wvu.edu/

http://slateinfo.blogs.wvu.edu/

http://twitter.com/slatecms

Thanks,