[ruby evangelism hint] ruby + DaemonNews ?

gabriele renzi

daemon news, a great news site about *BSD publishes a monthly ezine
about development, administration and daily usage of the bsd family
OS/applications.

For the second time they are asking the readers to write articles, and
I wondered if there is someone here that would like to write some ruby
related stuff for them.

Ruby could get a good grip in the bsd world (it already has, I think),
so why don't save some free time to evangelize ruby a little more? ;)